Welcome to the BioPhotonics and Nanomedicine Lab (BPNLab) at the Institute of Applied Physics (IFAC-CNR) of the CNR in Florence. Our research activities focus on:
- preclinical and clinical studies on the use of laser and other optoelectronics devices for minimally invasive surgery (e.g. in ophthalmology, microvascular surgery and dermatology)
- development and applications of plasmonic nanoparticles for theranostics
- microscopy analysis (e.g. fluorescence, Raman, multiphoton and photoacoustic) on molecules of biological and medical interest
- plasmon-enhanced spectroscopies and sensing (SERS, TERS)
- agri-food photonics and biosensing
NextFood Project | Innovative Science & Education for Sustainable Agriculture
Educating the next generation of professionals in the agrifood system
Enhancing the co-creation of innovation and knowledge in agriculture, forestry and related bio-value chains.Developing an innovative European science and education roadmap for sustainable agriculture. Inducing a paradigm shift from a linear to a cyclical approach of learning.
The American Farm School nurtures the minds that feed the world. It is the premier institution in southeastern Europe for education and research in agriculture, food systems, environmental studies and other life sciences related to our sustainable future. Founded in 1904 by enlightened American educators, the School continues to apply its hallmark “learn by doing” approach to educate students of all ages.
AB Vassilopoulos counts 80 years of continuous presence in the Greek food market and has been identified in the consciousness of its partners, suppliers and customers as a provider of top quality products and services.
Table Grape Producers Group An.Romylias 61- 61100 Kilkis, Greece